Now in its third generation, Murfreesboro Pure Milk was purchased in 1929. As full service dairy, milk and ice cream products were produced under the Murfreesboro Pure Milk label serving Rutherford County.
In 1967, the plant was closed and MPM became a distributor for Purity Dairies. Distribution expanded to Bedford and Coffee counties and eventually expanded to cover most of southern middle Tennessee over the next several decades.
Today, MPM serves retail as well as institutional customers with a full line of dairy and ice cream products from Purity and Mayfield, as well as products from Edy's, Haagen Dazs, Nestle, Mars and more.